The Coming of the “Mercy, Sign, Spirit and Word of Allah Taala (SWT): Kalimatullah Isa Salath us Salaam (PBUH)”
Al Masih Isa, Peace be upon Him!
Surah 19 – Surât Maryam
In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
Kalimatullah (maksudnya) Surat Maryam 19:16-34
16. And mention in the Book (the Qur’ân, O Muhammad SAW , the story of) Maryam (Mary), when she withdrew in seclusion from her family to a place facing east.
17. She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then We sent to her Our Ruh [angel Jibrael (Gabriel)], and he appeared before her in the form of a man in all respects.
18. She said: “Verily! I seek refuge with the Most Beneficent (Allâh) from you, if you do fear Allâh.”
19. (The angel) said: “I am only a Messenger from your Lord, (to announce) to you the gift of a righteous son.”
20. She said: “How can I have a son, when no man has touched me, nor am I unchaste?”
21. He said: “So (it will be), your Lord said: ‘That is easy for Me: And we to appoint him as a Sign to Mankind and a Mercy from Us (Allâh), and it is a matter (already) decreed,’ ”
22. So she conceived him, and she withdrew with him to a far place.
23. And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a date-palm. She said: “Would that I had died before this, and had been forgotten and out of sight!”
24. Then [the babe ‘Isa (isa) or Jibrael (Gabriel)] cried unto her from below her, saying: “Grieve not! Your Lord has provided a water stream under you;
25. “And shake the trunk of date-palm towards you, it will let fall fresh ripe-dates upon you.”
26. “So eat and drink and be glad, and if you see any human being, say: ‘Verily! I have vowed a fast unto the Most Beneficent (Allâh) so I shall not speak to any human being this day.’”
27. Then she brought him (the baby) to her people, carrying him. They said: “O Mary! Indeed you have brought a thing Fariya (an unheard mighty thing).
28. “O sister (i.e. the like) of Hârûn (Aaron) [not the brother of Mûsa (Moses), but he was another pious man at the time of Maryam (Mary)]! Your father was not a man who used to commit adultery, nor your mother was an unchaste woman.”
29. Then she pointed to him. They said: “How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?”
30. “He [‘Isa (isa)] said: Verily! I am a slave of Allâh, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet;”
31. “And He has made me blessed wheresoever I be, and has enjoined on me Salât (prayer), and Zakât, as long as I live.”
32. “And dutiful to my mother, and made me not arrogant, unblest.
33. “And Salâm (peace) be upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!”
34. Such is ‘Isa, son of Maryam (Mary). (it is) a statement of truth, about which they doubt (or dispute).